Thursday, June 09, 2005

Regarding My Floating Head

So, I'm not terribly gifted in the technical realm. The picture was supposed to go elsewhere, and I can't figure out how to move it, so hopefully my abilities will improve. More tomorrow, but for now, I just put clean sheets on my bed and sprayed them with linen mist or whatever it's called and I can't manage to come up with anything coherent as long as I'm thinking about my fresh clean sheets. So, I bid you, the crickets, adieu. (Think if I just open my window and yell, "ADIEU" the real crickets and frogs would shut up? I know in a few weeks I'll be longing to trade sirens and jackhammers and crazy people for crickets and frogs, but right now they're pretty annoying.)

No comments:

 
C'est-à-dire - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords